Online ISSN: 2617-7161
Print ISSN: 1563-0358
The journal is included in the list of publications recommended by the Committee on the Control of Education and Science of the MES RK. Periodicity - 4 issues per year (No. 1 in March, No. 2 in June, No. 3 in September, No. 4 in December).
The purpose of the journal is to promote the development of fundamental and applied scientific research, to highlight the results of modern scientific research in the field of economics, financial, socio-economic, business aspects of the development of society and international economic relations.
Achieving the goals should contribute to solving the following main tasks:
- formation of new views based on modern scientific approaches and academic debate of various points of view;
- publication, presentation and dissemination of scientific works of Kazakhstan and foreign authors, the latest information and best practices for studying current problems of economics and business administration;
- promoting the development of theoretical and practical research in various fields of knowledge;
- providing an opportunity to get acquainted with current research and development to all interested readers from around the world;
- informing the professional community about new relevant publications and research projects;
- establishment and strengthening of scientific communications and links between Kazakhstani and foreign scientists;
- involvement of young researchers in the professional community.
The permanent authors of the journal are professors and teachers, doctoral and master students of the Higher School of Economics and Business, as well as scientist-economists from other universities of the country. The works of economists from near and far abroad are published. Articles are accepted in Kazakh, Russian and English.