Requirement for authors:
- The editorial board accepts previously unpublished articles on the scientific directions of the journal. The article is submitted in electronic format (in the formats .doc, .docx, .rtf) ONLY by downloading it through the functionality of the journal's website (Open Journal System or Editorial Manager) (http://be.kaznu.kz/index.php/math);
- Font size – 12 (abstract, key words, literature - 10, text of tables - 9-11), font - Times New Roman, alignment - width of text, interval - single, indented margin - 0,8 cm, margins: upper and the bottom - 2 cm, left and right - 2 cm.
- Figures, tables, graphs, diagrams, etc. are presented directly in the text indicating the numbering, title (For example, Fig. 1 - Name of the figure) and the source as a note (For example, Note - compiled by the author based on the source ...). The number of figures, tables, graphs and diagrams should not exceed 20% of the total volume of the article (in some cases up to 30%);
- The volume of the article (excluding the title, information about authors, abstract, keywords, references) must be at least 3,000 words and not exceed 7,000 words;
- Authors in a mandatory order should indicate in a covering letter in the Open Journal System or the Editorial Manager that the article / manuscript has never been published anywhere, and that the article does not contain borrowed text fragments from other works without reference to them. The originality of articles is checked through the system antiplagiat.ru (originality must be at least 85%);
- The order of payment of the article is established by the publishing house "Kazakh University" and is made by the author after approval by the reviewers and the scientific editor. The cost of publication - 500 tg / page